DIY Homemade Eye Makeup Remover
Eye makeup remover is one thing you can’t live without when it comes to makeup. So here are two inexpensive DIY recipes for eye makeup remover which only requires three ingredients.
- 2 tbsp witch hazel
- 2 tbsp olive oil or any other oil of your choice.
- 2 tbsp water
- Add all ingredients to a small container with a lid.
- Shake well before using
- Moisten cotton ball or makeup pad and swipe over eyes.
- 1/2 tbsp no tears baby shampoo.
- 1/4 tsp olive or cocnut oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Pour the baby shampoo into a clean glass conatiner
- Then add the oil.
- Pour enough water to fill the small container. You’ll notice the oil pools at the top of the water mixture.
- Shake well.
- Lightly dab a cotton ball into the mixture and gently remove eye makeup.
Shake well each time you use!